Monday, April 19, 2010

Home again?

So, it being my last night in Beijing, I'm probably obliged to make some sort of update that addresses all the interesting things I've done. Which won't happen mostly because only some of them were interesting. Those that were interesting were tremendously interesting, and those that weren't were incredibly frustrating. And I'm kinda sick, and I'm really jaded, and stuffs. 

So I hope to have a good something or other to post once I get back, by which time some of you will have already heard my bathroom stories and other unmentionables, as well as whatever I'll wind up putting in said upcoming post. Hold tight, my kittens.

I've taken to carrying around rolls of toilet paper in my jacket pockets, for nose snifflies, but it really just winds up making me hobo-esque.

No comments:

Post a Comment